Once a development opportunity is sourced and the decision is made to invest, Landwin Management assumes the role of “master manager” to oversee the project. Landwin’s management services encompass every aspect of a full-service real estate investment and development enterprise including:
- Managing funds, SMAs and joint ventures
- Managing legal affairs
- Rent collecting
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Debt services and other expenses
- Leasing and tenant relations
- Property maintenance
- All development, re-development and construction management
- Executing all property and project plans
We also handle all asset management services such as:
- Cash flow and profit distributions
- Tax management
Making a Good Thing Better
At Landwin Management we believe that the manager’s role is not merely to protect our client’s investment but to also find ways to enhance profit potential. That is why our staff and teams of specialists and industry professionals regularly inspect all of our properties, looking for any opportunities for improvement.
If new or better tenants are required, we will find them. If additional rental space can be added, we’ll add it. If tenants have a periodic lull in business we’ll help them so we don’t lose them.
By taking these actions our portfolio is providing our investors with solid monthly returns.
Please contact us directly with any further questions about all of our available management services.
- Is Acquisition of a Foreclosure Property Profitable?
- Importance Of Lender Mortgage Insurance While Investing In Commercial Property
- The Importance Of Comparative Marketing Analysis When Investing In Commercial Property
- Tips For A Beginner Investing In Commercial Properties
- What Makes Commercial Property A Good Investment Option