What is Blind Pool Investing
When investing in any commercial property there are many different options and choices that you have to consider. One popular approach for investors of all ages is a blind pool investment fund. This is when you invest in a limited partnership that doesn’t announce any intentions for how it will invest finances or what properties it will acquire.
Evaluating the Pros & Cons
While this is a risky approach it does have multiple benefits including:
- Typically low-cost investment opportunities
- Circumvents long, expensive legal process when converting a private company to a public one
As with any investment however there are risks that include:
- Not knowing how your money is being used
- Requires extensive research into promoters’ background and knowledge of subject
- Commonly associated with fraud scandals from previous years
Protecting Your Assets
At Landwin we help clients of all experience levels find the right investment plan to maximize returns with as minimal a risk as possible. Our experienced team works to find investment opportunities that we grade highly with our consistent method so even if you enter in a blind pool investment fund you can lean on our track record and experience to give you ease of mind that we are managing the fund the best way possible.
If you’re looking for a more affordable way to begin commercial investing then please contact Landwin today. We’re here to help answer any questions that you have and to get you started with building a quality and successful real estate portfolio.